Department: Landscaping Operations
Reports to: Operations Manager
Sitescapes provide Design, Landscaping and Maintenance services to Staffordshire and Midlands based Housebuilders
Established in 2002, we have worked hard to gain recognition as one of the major Landscaping partners for Housebuilders.
We now have a team of over 30 employees, providing design, soft landscaping and grounds maintenance services to prestigious clients and some of the largest Housebuilders in Staffordshire and the Midlands.
Main Purpose of the Job
To support and supervise a small team of Landscaping operatives.
To deliver professionally, commercial landscaping projects and excellent customer service for our clients.
To work with the operations management team to ensure that projects are completed safely, on time and against budget.
Key Tasks Include
Helping your team to deliver professional projects which includes planting, turfing, ground preparation and grounds maintenance.
- A dedicated customer service professional
- Proficient communicator
- Overall responsibility for your team of operatives
- Team player that is able to delegate as required
- Help to improve the skills of your team
- Setting high-levels of quality expectation
- Ensuring the team are constantly operating in a safe manner
- Responsible for reporting any near-miss incidents to the operations management team.
- Ensuring the team are presentable at all times.
Key Results and Objectives
- To meet a completed plot targets on a monthly basis.
- To meet customer services targets (completed customer feedback forms) on a monthly basis.
- To focus on a zero accident or incident outcome with every near miss reported, regardless of potential impact or importance.
Responsible for staff/equipment
You will be responsible for the landscaping operatives that are assigned to your team. You will also be responsible for the materials, plant and equipment that is associated with the work that you and your team do.
The benefits and package
£31,700 to £34,840 depending on previous experience and skillset.
This is based on working a 45 hour working week, with most weeks only consisting of Monday to Friday works.
You will need to travel in our company provided vehicles to clients sites located in and around Staffordshire.
The normal working hours are 06:30 to 16:30 with an option for paid overtime works on weekends if desirable.
You will have an hour break each day.
There is a statutory pension, 28 days paid holiday each year, career progression opportunities and a supportive management team that want to see our team members progress as far as their own goals will take them.
Why work for us
Sitescapes are experiencing a period of continued growth. We are looking for dedicated and committed individuals that want to come on this journey with us.
If your CV is suitable for the role, we will arrange a telephone interview where we will discuss your CV in more detail and talk to you about your existing experience.
Should you pass the telephone interview stage, we would like to welcome you to our offices in Burntwood, Staffordshire, for an in-person interview.
If you are selected to join the Sitescapes team, we will start an induction process to ensure that you are ready to work with our teams and start carrying out our award winning commercial landscape services.
Phone Interviews start on 24th March 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £31,700.00-£34,840.00 per year